Monday, July 27, 2015

Achieving World Peace (Live Book)

You may be wondering what a "Live Book" is or you may have figured it out correctly if you guessed it to be a book that is written on the fly.

Our world is dynamic and I believe that we need ideas and solutions that are just as dynamic.  Ideas and solutions that evolve while remaining fundamentally true to their intended application.

I am going to grow this site into a full-blown database of problems, ideas and solutions that will allow everyone to collaborate and maybe one day be used by Artificial Intelligence when it becomes not so artificial!

This book is dedicated to sharing ideas for Achieving World Peace.

I have to start by telling you a little about myself...

Like most of you who come to read this, I am just an average guy.  I'm not a celebrity, I'm not wealthy, I'm not particularly gifted or genius.

Automatically, that may dissuade you from reading further or you may discount what I present to you because I don't represent what you are programmed to see as authority or an accredited source.  I sincerely hope that it doesn't and I encourage you to read on, leave me comments, and contribute to this most worthy cause.

I'm also going to just warn you that I'm going to give it to you straight and raw.  I'm not always politically correct and I don't care if you are offended or if you cozy up to what I write.  This book is meant to effect change and if that means somebody has an issue and it causes you to get ticked off and disagree, then at least I got you thinking!

I will refrain from using vulgar language and that is my only concession although I may not respond to comments on hotly debated subjects with that same discipline! :)

If you would like to republish any of this material for whatever purpose you like, you may do so as long as you give me the credit for it and link back to this site.

Without further ado, lets get on with Achieving World Peace!



Summary of The Basic Problem And Why We Don't Have World Peace

Many think it is just the nature of mankind to be greedy and to want to dominate.  Hurting, killing and taking what we want from or fellow man is just in our nature.  I suppose that's right because if you put 4 or 5 babies in a small area together unattended for an hour, one or 2 of them will just beat the others and take their stuff.  That makes me laugh to think of it!  We all know that while they may take each others binki or bottle they will share and show compassion toward each other.  Nobody's going to get beat up.  Their not going to form packs and plot against each other.  Their not even going to build walls or look for places to hide from one another.

There are studies that show that babies are not naturally aggressive toward each other.  They are naturally inclined to help not hinder.

In any case, once we are fully developed human beings, we have a set of core beliefs that we hold onto so tightly because we associate "who we are" with those beliefs.

Here's how you can prove this theoretically to yourself.  If you were cloned at birth and your clone which is identical were raised in say Iran while you were raised in the USA, and your clone was raised Muslim while you were raised Christian, would you and your clone believe and see the world from very different perspectives?  Of course you would!

Your clone would have his perspective and you would have your perspective.  Your clone would have been exposed to different foods, cultures, religions, traditions and languages.  Therefore, your identical clone would behave differently from the way that you behave even though you share identical DNA.

The only difference between you and your clone are the circumstances that you were raised and because of those circumstances, your strongly held beliefs.





No comments:

Post a Comment